Sunday, January 1, 2012

What I Wore | Polka-Dots {1980s does 1950s}

Polka-dot Dress Vintage Hand-me-down from Mrs. Amber Apple// Cardigan Target// Belt Liz Claiborne Outlet// Ring J.C.Penny// Earrings Christmas gift {Lauren Conrad for Kohl's}// Grey Tights J.C.Penny// Black Pumps Famous Footwear// Black Handbag Kate Spade {Antique Mall}
First off, Happy New Year, y'all! I thought to get the new year off to a great start on posting more outfits, I should have my first real post of the year be an outfit post. *grin* I simply adore this dress. It is vintage & polka-dotted. *sighs* How simply lovely - I can see myself styling this dress several different ways this year. 

9 comments:

  1. Very cute dress, but I can't see the purse real well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this dress looks awesome on you!! I think you may be a bit taller than I am, this dress was too long on me! I love that you paired it with a green cardigan and tights. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ashley,
    CUTE outfit :) :) I love how you accented your clothes with the purse and the nail polish :) :) Those subtle things really do make a difference :) Happy New Year to you and your family, too :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dress Ashely!! I love polka dots. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dots! And your nails match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!
    How cute that you painted your nails to match. The color combo is great with the sweater too. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so gorgeous! I adore your dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dress! Looking forward to the fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.

Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!

Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.

In Christ,
~Ashley & Gabrielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...