Monday, April 4, 2011

Nancy Drew Fashion Week - Day 4

Rain, rain, rain. Boy, has it been raining today. We finally got a break from pouring down rain to take a few pictures. =) What about y'all? What's the weather like where you live? It's cold {48 degrees} and rainy in Indiana.

Well, on to my Nancy Drew outfit for today. It's kinda 1940s Nancy Drew on a ranch out west. Or, maybe kinda 1970s. I'm not sure yet.

What I'm Wearing: Jean Jumper {made by me} (pattern review); Hot Pink Blouse {second-hand - J.C.Penny}; Brown Belt {Maurices}; Tan Boots {Target}; Earrings {Kohl's}.


We also have a winner for the Lilla Rose Flexi Clip. How exciting!! The winner is.....drum roll please....
Kerry!! Congratulations!!! I'll be sending you an email this evening, Kerry. =) 

Now it's time for you to link up your outfit for today {the direct link to your post}. So go ahead and link up your post/pictures below in the linky thing below. Oh, and remember there are three category's you can enter in. So be sure to let me know what category you are entering in. Thanks! And don't forget to check out Natasha's blog to see even more entries! 


14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Very sweet. It's sunny and in the 80's here. :) A huge change from what it's been the past few weeks (cold and rainy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, Ashley! I really like the jumper and belt. :D Definitely a fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* I wish you would send some rain down here!! We had a fire on the ranch a couple days ago.. sure could use it!! So, yes, the weather is dry, dry, windy, dusty.. etc. ;)

    Your outfit is SUPER cute!!! I love the jumper. Beautifully done! And hot pink is one of my fav. colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its rainy and stormy today here in Southern Indiana. Although I also took some time to take pictures outside. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked up- I absolutely adore your outfit today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful outfit, Ashley!! I love the length of your jumper - it's hard to find skirts/dresses that length. You look lovely! :-D

    It's cold and rainy in my part of the Midwest today, too ... hopefully it won't last very long! April showers bring May flowers, you know (although I don't think that applies to freezing cold showers)!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit as usual, Miss Ashley! CUTE cowgal boots. ;) I am looking for some..where did you find those??

    ~Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit - LOVE the boots!

    It's rainy in my part of North Idaho, too.

    Congrats to Kerry on winning the giveaway!:)

    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is too cute! I love the jumper and boots!(:
    It was raining all day for us, so I had to take my pictures inside - no sun breaks for me!

    I linked up with another vintage Nancy outfit.(:

    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thanks so much girls!!! Y'all are so sweet! {{hugs}}

    Wow! Lots of you had rainy weather! Interesting. =)

    Lucia I bought them at Target. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that jumper! Awesome job, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.

Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!

Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.

In Christ,
~Ashley & Gabrielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...