Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What We Are Wearing - Ashley & Gabrielle

Hello everyone! We are back after our little break for Christmas and New Years. Did you miss us? :D Our first post back will be a what we are wearing post. Enjoy!


~Ashley~


~What I'm Wearing~

Black Vest w/white blouse dickey - Kohls
White Linen skirt - Made by me!
Black Knee High Socks - Kohls
Black Moccasins w/ black velvet bow - Naturalizers  
Pink Headband - Made by me!

~Gabrielle~

~What I'm Wearing~

Brown Sweater - Kohls
White Cami - Kohls
Jean Skirt - Coldwater Creek
Nature Necklace - Kohls or J.C.Penny's
Brown Moccasins - Payless 

~Ashley & Gabrielle

5 comments:

  1. That first picture is so cute!! :-D

    Yes, I did you miss A LOT! I'm glad you're back now, but I am also glad you had a good time on your trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elinor! I saw your post on my followings! I'm like "yay!": ) I love both your outfits! Wish I could find a cute vest! None of them seem to fit me! *sob*:) JJ! Have a great day!Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits! =) What pattern did you use for the white skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marian - I used Out of Print Simplicity #4990. You can buy the pattern on the web site still. http://www.simplicity.com/p-3533-missesmiss-petite-evening-wear.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls both look so cute! I love the first pose. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.

Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!

Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.

In Christ,
~Ashley & Gabrielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...