Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What I Wore ❘❘ Plum Corduroy and Cream Lace...

May I introduce to you my latest creation? A corduroy skirt in plum purple (which is "in" fashion this year, and I LOVE it!), decorated with cream lace at the hem.


I must say, that I'm quite proud of it! Though, I can't take all the credit as Gabrielle, my sister, came up with the idea of adding lace. It really takes the skirt from plain and sensible to pretty and fun! :-)


The pattern I used is Butterick  3134, view C with changes. I only used the skirt pattern piece and I placed it on the fold, so there is only two seams instead of four. =) I didn't use the waistband pattern piece.


~Ashley

Pictures: Taken by my dear sister, Gabrielle.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Ashley!

    ~Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we both made the same changes when we made this pattern! haha. ;D I LOVE that pattern (with the changes, of course) and your lace touch is adorable!

    I like the color a lot too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!

    Olivia - OH MY!!! That is so funny that we made the same changes! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for we love to hear from our readers. We do read every comment, but sometimes we don't have time to reply right away to your question.

Please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!

Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it all. Just keep it to yourself. I don't want arguments to start, or have feelings hurt. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful.

In Christ,
~Ashley & Gabrielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...